Scrabble word: DRAUGHT
In which Scrabble dictionary does DRAUGHT exist?
Definitions of DRAUGHT in dictionaries:
- noun - a serving of drink (usually alcoholic) drawn from a keg
- noun - a large and hurried swallow
- noun - a current of air (usually coming into a chimney or room or vehicle)
- noun - the depth of a vessel's keel below the surface (especially when loaded)
- noun - a dose of liquid medicine
- noun - the act of moving a load by drawing or pulling
- verb - make a blueprint of
- verb - to conscript for military service
There are 7 letters in DRAUGHT: A D G H R T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to DRAUGHT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word DRAUGHT plus a wildcard: DRAUGHT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word DRAUGHT
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for DRAUGHT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.