Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CYANIDE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CYANIDE exist?
Definitions of CYANIDE in dictionaries:
- noun - any of a class of organic compounds containing the cyano radical -CN
- noun - an extremely poisonous salt of hydrocyanic acid
- To treat (a metal surface) with cyanide to produce a hard surface.
- To treat (an ore) with cyanide to extract gold or silver.
- verb - to treat an ore with cyanid
There are 7 letters in CYANIDE: A C D E I N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CYANIDE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CYANIDE plus a wildcard: CYANIDE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CYANIDE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CYANIDE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.