Scrabble word: CANDY
Is CANDY valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CANDY in dictionaries:
- noun - a rich sweet made of flavored sugar and often combined with fruit or nuts
- verb - coat with something sweet, such as a hard sugar glaze
- A rich, sweet confection made with sugar and often flavored or combined with fruits or nuts.
- A piece of such a confection.
- To reduce to sugar crystals.
- To cook, preserve, saturate, or coat with sugar or syrup.
- To make pleasant or agreeable; sweeten.
- To become crystallized into sugar.
- To become coated with sugar or syrup.
- verb - to coat with sugar
There are 5 letters in CANDY: A C D N Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CANDY
Click to search all anagrams of CANDY plus a wildcard: CANDY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CANDY
Images for CANDY
Lookup in Wiki for CANDY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.