Scrabble word: CROSSOVER
Is CROSSOVER valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CROSSOVER in dictionaries:
- noun - the interchange of sections between pairing homologous chromosomes during the prophase of meiosis
- noun - a voter who is registered as a member of one political party but who votes in the primary of another party
- noun - the appropriation of a new style (especially in popular music) by combining elements of different genres in order to appeal to a wider audience
- noun - a path (often marked) where something (as a street or railroad) can be crossed to get from one side to the other
- A place at which or the means by which a crossing is made.
- A short connecting track by which a train can be transferred from one line to another.
- Crossing over.
- A characteristic resulting from the exchange of genetic material between homologous chromosomes during meiosis.
- A registered member of one political party who votes in the primary of the other party.
- The adaptation of a musical style, as by blending elements of two or more styles or categories, in order to appeal to a wider audience.
- A recording designed to appeal to more than one segment or portion of the listening audience.
- Often used to modify another noun: the crossover vote in California; a big crossover hit.
There are 9 letters in CROSSOVER: C E O O R R S S V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CROSSOVER
Click to search all anagrams of CROSSOVER plus a wildcard: CROSSOVER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CROSSOVER
9 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CROSSOVER
Lookup in Wiki for CROSSOVER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.