Scrabble word: CONCEIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCEIVE exist?
Definitions of CONCEIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - have the idea for
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - become pregnant
- To become pregnant with (offspring).
- To form or develop in the mind; devise: conceive a plan to increase profits.
- To apprehend mentally; understand: couldn’t conceive the meaning of that sentence.
- To be of the opinion that; think: didn’t conceive such a tragedy could occur.
- To form or hold an idea: Ancient peoples conceived of the earth as flat.
- To become pregnant.