Scrabble word: CONCEIVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does CONCEIVE exist?
Definitions of CONCEIVE in dictionaries:
- verb - have the idea for
- verb - judge or regard
- verb - become pregnant
- To become pregnant with (offspring).
- To form or develop in the mind; devise: conceive a plan to increase profits.
- To apprehend mentally; understand: couldn’t conceive the meaning of that sentence.
- To be of the opinion that; think: didn’t conceive such a tragedy could occur.
- To form or hold an idea: Ancient peoples conceived of the earth as flat.
- To become pregnant.
There are 8 letters in CONCEIVE: C C E E I N O V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CONCEIVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CONCEIVE plus a wildcard: CONCEIVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CONCEIVE
8 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CONCEIVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.