Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CITHARA
In which Scrabble dictionary does CITHARA exist?
Definitions of CITHARA in dictionaries:
- An ancient instrument resembling the lyre.
- n - an ancient stringed instrument
There are 7 letters in CITHARA: A A C H I R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CITHARA
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CITHARA plus a wildcard: CITHARA?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CITHARA
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CITHARA
- Lyre Or cithara In Gold Stock Photo 70159759 Shutterstock
- Roman cithara ClipArt ETC
- This is what the ancient Roman cithara looked like.
- citharaSketch (10K)
- These two replicas of the ancient cithara have been used in the ...
- Asiatic cithara ClipArt ETC
- Holy cithara - The RuneScape Wiki
- Pandouris or pandourion also called trichord because it had three ...
- cithara Subscription
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.