Scrabble word: BLINKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLINKER exist?
Definitions of BLINKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a light that flashes on and off
- noun - a blinking light on a motor vehicle that indicates the direction in which the vehicle is about to turn
- noun - blind consisting of a leather eyepatch sewn to the side of the halter that prevents a horse from seeing something on either side
- verb - put blinders on (a horse)
- One that blinks, especially a light that blinks in order to convey a message or warning.
- verb - to put blinders on
There are 7 letters in BLINKER: B E I K L N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLINKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLINKER plus a wildcard: BLINKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLINKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLINKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.