Scrabble word: BLINKERS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLINKERS exist?
Definitions of BLINKERS in dictionaries:
- noun - a light that flashes on and off
- noun - a blinking light on a motor vehicle that indicates the direction in which the vehicle is about to turn
- noun - blind consisting of a leather eyepatch sewn to the side of the halter that prevents a horse from seeing something on either side
- verb - put blinders on (a horse)
- verb - to put blinders on
There are 8 letters in BLINKERS: B E I K L N R S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLINKERS plus a wildcard: BLINKERS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLINKERS
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLINKERS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.