Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BERRIED
In which Scrabble dictionary does BERRIED exist?
Definitions of BERRIED in dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous small and pulpy edible fruits
- noun - a small fruit having any of various structures, e.g., simple (grape or blueberry) or aggregate (blackberry or raspberry)
- noun - United States rock singer (born in 1931)
- adj - producing or bearing berries
- Having or bearing berries: berried branches; a berried plant.
- Resembling a berry or berries: “an off-dry, berried flavor” (New York Times).
- Bearing eggs.
- verb - to produce berries (fleshy fruits)
There are 7 letters in BERRIED: B D E E I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BERRIED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BERRIED plus a wildcard: BERRIED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BERRIED
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BERRIED
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.