Scrabble word: AQUATINT
Is AQUATINT valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of AQUATINT in dictionaries:
- noun - an etching made by a process that makes it resemble a water color
- noun - a method of etching that imitates the broad washes of a water color
- verb - etch in aquatint
- A process of etching capable of producing several tones by varying the etching time of different areas of a copper plate so that the resulting print resembles the flat tints of an ink or wash drawing.
- An etching made by this process.
- verb - to etch, using a certain process
There are 8 letters in AQUATINT: A A I N Q T T U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AQUATINT
Click to search all anagrams of AQUATINT plus a wildcard: AQUATINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AQUATINT
Images for AQUATINT
Lookup in Wiki for AQUATINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.