Scrabble word: AIRWAYS
In which Scrabble dictionary does AIRWAYS exist?
Definitions of AIRWAYS in dictionaries:
- noun - a duct that provides ventilation (as in mines)
- noun - a designated route followed by airplanes in flying from one airport to another
- noun - the passages through which air enters and leaves the body
- noun - a commercial enterprise that provides scheduled flights for passengers
- noun - a passageway in which air circulates
There are 7 letters in AIRWAYS: A A I R S W Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to AIRWAYS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word AIRWAYS plus a wildcard: AIRWAYS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word AIRWAYS
Images for AIRWAYS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.