Is STIRRING valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIRRING in various dictionaries:
- noun - agitating a liquid with an implement
- noun - arousing to a particular emotion or action
- verb - move an implement through
- verb - move very slightly
- verb - stir feelings in
- verb - stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of
- verb - affect emotionally
- verb - summon into action or bring into existence, often as if by magic
- verb - to begin moving, "As the thunder started the sleeping children began to stir"
- verb - mix or add by stirring
- adj - capable of arousing enthusiasm or excitement
- adj - exciting strong but not unpleasant emotions
- Exciting strong feelings, as of inspiration; rousing.
- A slight motion or moving about: restless stirrings in the audience.
- noun - a beginning of motion
There are 8 letters in STIRRING: G I I N R R S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STIRRING
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIRRING, to go: STIRRING?
Rearrange the letters in STIRRING and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STIRRING
6 letters out of STIRRING
5 letters out of STIRRING
4 letters out of STIRRING
3 letters out of STIRRING
2 letters out of STIRRING
Contextual use of STIRRING
What's nearby STIRRING
Lookup in Wiki for STIRRING
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIRRING, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIRRING"