Is STIMULUS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STIMULUS in various dictionaries:
- noun - any stimulating information or event
- Something causing or regarded as causing a response.
- An agent, an action, or a condition that elicits or accelerates a physiological or psychological activity or response.
- Something that incites or rouses to action; an incentive: “Works which were in themselves poor have often proved a stimulus to the imagination” (W.
- noun - something that causes a response
There are 8 letters in STIMULUS: I L M S S T U U
To search all scrabble anagrams of STIMULUS, to go: STIMULUS?
Rearrange the letters in STIMULUS and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of STIMULUS
6 letters out of STIMULUS
5 letters out of STIMULUS
4 letters out of STIMULUS
3 letters out of STIMULUS
2 letters out of STIMULUS
Contextual use of STIMULUS
What's nearby STIMULUS
Lookup in Wiki for STIMULUS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STIMULUS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STIMULUS"