Is SIPHON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SIPHON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a tube running from the liquid in a vessel to a lower level outside the vessel so that atmospheric pressure forces the liquid through the tube
- noun - a tubular organ in an aquatic animal (especially in mollusks) through which water can be taken in or expelled
- verb - convey, draw off, or empty by or as if by a siphon
- verb - move a liquid from one container into another by means of a siphon or a siphoning action
- A pipe or tube fashioned or deployed in an inverted U shape and filled until atmospheric pressure is sufficient to force a liquid from a reservoir in one end of the tube over a barrier higher than the reservoir and out the other end.
- A tubular organ, especially of aquatic invertebrates such as squids or clams, by which water is taken in or expelled.
- verb - to draw off through a siphon (a type of tube)
There are 6 letters in SIPHON: H I N O P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SIPHON
To search all scrabble anagrams of SIPHON, to go: SIPHON?
Rearrange the letters in SIPHON and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SIPHON
5 letters out of SIPHON
4 letters out of SIPHON
3 letters out of SIPHON
2 letters out of SIPHON
Contextual use of SIPHON
What's nearby SIPHON
Lookup in Wiki for SIPHON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SIPHON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SIPHON"