Is SCARIFY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SCARIFY in various dictionaries:
- verb - puncture and scar (the skin), as for purposes or tribal identification or rituals
- verb - scratch the surface of
- verb - break up
- To make shallow cuts in (the skin), as when vaccinating.
- To break up the surface of (topsoil).
- To distress deeply, as with severe criticism; lacerate.
- To slit or soften the outer coat of (seeds) in order to speed germination.
- verb - to make superficial cuts in
There are 7 letters in SCARIFY: A C F I R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SCARIFY
To search all scrabble anagrams of SCARIFY, to go: SCARIFY?
Rearrange the letters in SCARIFY and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of SCARIFY
5 letters out of SCARIFY
4 letters out of SCARIFY
3 letters out of SCARIFY
2 letters out of SCARIFY
Contextual use of SCARIFY
What's nearby SCARIFY
Lookup in Wiki for SCARIFY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SCARIFY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SCARIFY"