Is PLEDGEES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLEDGEES in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone to whom a pledge is made or someone with whom something is deposited as a pledge
- verb - promise solemnly and formally
- verb - pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - give as a guarantee
- verb - bind or secure by a pledge
- noun - one to whom something is pledged
There are 8 letters in PLEDGEES: D E E E G L P S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEDGEES
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLEDGEES, to go: PLEDGEES?
Rearrange the letters in PLEDGEES and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of PLEDGEES
7 letters out of PLEDGEES
6 letters out of PLEDGEES
5 letters out of PLEDGEES
4 letters out of PLEDGEES
3 letters out of PLEDGEES
2 letters out of PLEDGEES
Contextual use of PLEDGEES
What's nearby PLEDGEES
Lookup in Wiki for PLEDGEES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLEDGEES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLEDGEES"