Is PLEDGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of PLEDGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deposit of personal property as security for a debt
- noun - someone accepted for membership but not yet fully admitted to the group
- noun - a drink in honor of or to the health of a person or event
- noun - a binding commitment to do or give or refrain from something
- verb - promise solemnly and formally
- verb - pay (an amount of money) as a contribution to a charity or service, especially at regular intervals
- verb - propose a toast to
- verb - give as a guarantee
- verb - bind or secure by a pledge
- A solemn binding promise to do, give, or refrain from doing something: signed a pledge never to reveal the secret; a pledge of money to a charity.
- Something given or held as security to guarantee payment of a debt or fulfillment of an obligation.
- The condition of something thus given or held: put an article in pledge.
- Delivery of goods or personal property as security for a debt or an obligation: a loan that required a pledge of property.
- The contract by which such delivery is made.
- A token or sign: “fair pledges of a fruitful tree” (Robert Herrick).
- A person who has been accepted for membership in a fraternity or similar organization and has promised to join but has not yet been initiated.
- The act of drinking in honor of someone; a toast.
- A vow to abstain from alcoholic liquor: ex-drinkers who have taken the pledge.
- See Synonyms at promise.
- To bind or secure by or as if by a pledge: pledged themselves to the cause.
- To deposit as security; pawn.
- To promise to join (a fraternity or similar organization).
- To accept as a prospective member of such an organization.
- To drink a toast to.
- To make a solemn binding promise; swear.
- To drink a toast.
- verb - to give as security for something borrowed
There are 6 letters in PLEDGE: D E E G L P
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to PLEDGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of PLEDGE, to go: PLEDGE?
Rearrange the letters in PLEDGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of PLEDGE
What's nearby PLEDGE
Lookup in Wiki for PLEDGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of PLEDGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: PLEDGE"