Is NODULE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NODULE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a small node
- noun - small rounded wartlike protuberance on a plant
- noun - (mineralogy) a small rounded lump of mineral substance (usually harder than the surrounding rock or sediment)
- A small knotlike protuberance.
- A small mass of tissue or aggregation of cells.
- A small knoblike outgrowth, as those found on the roots of many leguminous plants.
- A small rounded lump of a mineral or mixture of minerals, usually harder than the surrounding rock or sediment.
- adj - a small node [n -S] : NODULAR, NODULOSE, NODULOUS
There are 6 letters in NODULE: D E L N O U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NODULE
To search all scrabble anagrams of NODULE, to go: NODULE?
Rearrange the letters in NODULE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of NODULE
5 letters out of NODULE
4 letters out of NODULE
3 letters out of NODULE
2 letters out of NODULE
Contextual use of NODULE
What's nearby NODULE
Lookup in Wiki for NODULE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NODULE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NODULE"