Is MILLENNIUM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MILLENNIUM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a span of 1000 years
- noun - (New Testament) in Revelations it is foretold that those faithful to Jesus will reign with Jesus over the earth for a thousand years
- noun - the 1000th anniversary (or the celebration of it)
- A span of one thousand years.
- A thousand-year period of holiness mentioned in Revelation 20, during which Jesus and his faithful followers are to rule on earth.
- A hoped-for period of joy, serenity, prosperity, and justice.
- A thousandth anniversary.
There are 10 letters in MILLENNIUM: E I I L L M M N N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MILLENNIUM
To search all scrabble anagrams of MILLENNIUM, to go: MILLENNIUM?
Rearrange the letters in MILLENNIUM and see some winning combinations
10 letters out of MILLENNIUM
8 letters out of MILLENNIUM
7 letters out of MILLENNIUM
6 letters out of MILLENNIUM
5 letters out of MILLENNIUM
4 letters out of MILLENNIUM
3 letters out of MILLENNIUM
2 letters out of MILLENNIUM
Contextual use of MILLENNIUM
What's nearby MILLENNIUM
Lookup in Wiki for MILLENNIUM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MILLENNIUM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MILLENNIUM"