Is NULL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NULL in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity of no importance
- adj - lacking any legal or binding force
- Having no legal force; invalid: render a contract null and void.
- Of no consequence, effect, or value; insignificant.
- Amounting to nothing; absent or nonexistent: a null result.
- Of or relating to a set having no members or to zero magnitude.
- Zero; nothing.
- An instrument reading of zero.
- verb - to reduce to nothing
There are 4 letters in NULL: L L N U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NULL
To search all scrabble anagrams of NULL, to go: NULL?
Rearrange the letters in NULL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NULL
What's nearby NULL
Lookup in Wiki for NULL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NULL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NULL"