Is MANACLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANACLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - shackle that consists of a metal loop that can be locked around the wrist
- verb - confine or restrain with or as if with manacles or handcuffs
- A device for confining the hands, usually consisting of a set of two metal rings that are fastened about the wrists and joined by a metal chain.
- Something that confines or restrains.
- verb - to fetter with restraining cuffs
There are 7 letters in MANACLE: A A C E L M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANACLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANACLE, to go: MANACLE?
Rearrange the letters in MANACLE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of MANACLE
6 letters out of MANACLE
5 letters out of MANACLE
4 letters out of MANACLE
3 letters out of MANACLE
2 letters out of MANACLE
Contextual use of MANACLE
What's nearby MANACLE
Lookup in Wiki for MANACLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANACLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANACLE"