Is MAJORS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAJORS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the most important league in any sport (especially baseball)
- noun - a commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines
- noun - British statesman who was prime minister from 1990 until 1997 (born in 1943)
- noun - a university student who is studying a particular field as the principal subject
- noun - the principal field of study of a student at a university
- verb - have as one's principal field of study
- verb - to pursue a specific principal course of study
There are 6 letters in MAJORS: A J M O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAJORS
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAJORS, to go: MAJORS?
Rearrange the letters in MAJORS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAJORS
What's nearby MAJORS
Lookup in Wiki for MAJORS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAJORS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAJORS"