Is JAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of JAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a vessel (usually cylindrical) with a wide mouth and without handles
- noun - the quantity contained in a jar
- noun - a sudden jarring impact
- verb - be incompatible
- verb - move or cause to move with a sudden jerky motion
- verb - shock physically
- verb - affect in a disagreeable way
- verb - place in a cylindrical vessel
- A cylindrical glass or earthenware vessel with a wide mouth and usually no handles.
- The amount that a jar can hold.
- A glass of beer.
- To make or utter a harsh sound.
- To be disturbing or irritating; grate: The incessant talking jarred on my nerves.
- To shake or shiver from impact.
- To clash or conflict: “We ourselves... often jar with the landscape” (Isak Dinesen).
- To bump or cause to move or shake from impact.
- To startle or unsettle; shock.
- A jolt; a shock.
- Harsh or grating sound; discord.
- verb - to cause to shake
There are 3 letters in JAR: A J R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to JAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of JAR, to go: JAR?
Rearrange the letters in JAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of JAR
What's nearby JAR
Lookup in Wiki for JAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of JAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: JAR"