Is MAJOR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MAJOR in various dictionaries:
- noun - a commissioned military officer in the United States Army or Air Force or Marines
- noun - British statesman who was prime minister from 1990 until 1997 (born in 1943)
- noun - a university student who is studying a particular field as the principal subject
- noun - the principal field of study of a student at a university
- verb - have as one's principal field of study
- adj - of greater importance or stature or rank
- adj - greater in scope or effect
- adj - greater in number or size or amount
- adj - of the field of academic study in which one concentrates or specializes
- adj - of a scale or mode
- adj - of greater seriousness or danger
- adj - of full legal age
- adj - of the elder of two boys with the same family name
- Greater than others in importance or rank: a major artist.
- Great in scope or effect: a major improvement.
- Great in number, size, or extent: the major portion of the population.
- Requiring great attention or concern; very serious: a major illness.
- Having attained full legal age.
- Of or relating to the field of academic study in which a student specializes.
- Designating a scale or mode having half steps between the third and fourth and the seventh and eighth degrees.
- Equivalent to the distance between the tonic note and the second or third or sixth or seventh degrees of a major scale or mode: a major interval.
- Based on a major scale: major key.
- A comissioned rank in the U.
- A similar rank in another military or paramilitary organization.
- One who holds this rank.
- One that is superior in rank, importance, or ability: an oil-producing country considered as one of the majors.
- One who has reached full legal age.
- A field of study chosen as an academic specialty.
- A student specializing in such studies: a linguistics major.
- A major premise.
- A major term.
- A major scale, key, interval, or mode.
- verb - to pursue a specific principal course of study
There are 5 letters in MAJOR: A J M O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MAJOR
To search all scrabble anagrams of MAJOR, to go: MAJOR?
Rearrange the letters in MAJOR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of MAJOR
What's nearby MAJOR
Lookup in Wiki for MAJOR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MAJOR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MAJOR"