Is INTENSE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of INTENSE in various dictionaries:
- adj - possessing or displaying a distinctive feature to a heightened degree
- adj - extremely sharp or intense
- adj - (of color) having the highest saturation
- Possessing or displaying a distinctive feature to an extreme degree: the intense sun of the tropics.
- Extreme in degree, strength, or size: intense heat.
- Involving or showing strain or extreme effort: intense concentration.
- Deeply felt; profound: intense emotion.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “of an extreme kind”: intense emotions; fierce loyalty; vehement dislike; violent rage.
- adj - existing in an extreme degree
There are 7 letters in INTENSE: E E I N N S T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to INTENSE
To search all scrabble anagrams of INTENSE, to go: INTENSE?
Rearrange the letters in INTENSE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of INTENSE
6 letters out of INTENSE
5 letters out of INTENSE
4 letters out of INTENSE
3 letters out of INTENSE
2 letters out of INTENSE
Contextual use of INTENSE
What's nearby INTENSE
Lookup in Wiki for INTENSE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of INTENSE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: INTENSE"