Is CONFIRM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONFIRM in various dictionaries:
- verb - establish or strengthen as with new evidence or facts
- verb - strengthen or make more firm
- verb - make more firm
- verb - support a person for a position
- verb - administer the rite of confirmation to
- To support or establish the certainty or validity of; verify.
- To make firmer; strengthen: The recent airplane crash confirms my belief that stronger safety regulations are needed.
- To make valid or binding by a formal or legal act; ratify.
- To substantiate is to establish something by presenting substantial or tangible evidence: “one of the most fully substantiated of historical facts” (James Harvey Robinson).
- verb - to assure the validity of
There are 7 letters in CONFIRM: C F I M N O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONFIRM
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONFIRM, to go: CONFIRM?
Rearrange the letters in CONFIRM and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of CONFIRM
6 letters out of CONFIRM
5 letters out of CONFIRM
4 letters out of CONFIRM
3 letters out of CONFIRM
2 letters out of CONFIRM
Contextual use of CONFIRM
What's nearby CONFIRM
Lookup in Wiki for CONFIRM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONFIRM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONFIRM"