Is BRASSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRASSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of copper and zinc
- noun - a wind instrument that consists of a brass tube (usually of variable length) that is blown by means of a cup-shaped or funnel-shaped mouthpiece
- noun - the persons (or committees or departments etc.) who make up a body for the purpose of administering something
- noun - impudent aggressiveness
- noun - an ornament or utensil made of brass
- noun - the section of a band or orchestra that plays brass instruments
- noun - a memorial made of brass
- verb - to coat with brass (an alloy of copper and zinc)
There are 7 letters in BRASSES: A B E R S S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRASSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRASSES, to go: BRASSES?
Rearrange the letters in BRASSES and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BRASSES
6 letters out of BRASSES
5 letters out of BRASSES
4 letters out of BRASSES
3 letters out of BRASSES
2 letters out of BRASSES
Contextual use of BRASSES
What's nearby BRASSES
Lookup in Wiki for BRASSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRASSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRASSES"