Is BASSES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASSES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the lowest part of the musical range
- noun - the lowest part in polyphonic music
- noun - an adult male singer with the lowest voice
- noun - the lean flesh of a saltwater fish of the family Serranidae
- noun - any of various North American freshwater fish with lean flesh (especially of the genus Micropterus)
- noun - the lowest adult male singing voice
- noun - the member with the lowest range of a family of musical instruments
- noun - nontechnical name for any of numerous edible marine and freshwater spiny-finned fishes
- noun - an edible fish
There are 6 letters in BASSES: A B E S S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASSES
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASSES, to go: BASSES?
Rearrange the letters in BASSES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BASSES
What's nearby BASSES
Lookup in Wiki for BASSES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASSES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASSES"