Is BATTEN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BATTEN in various dictionaries:
- noun - stuffing made of rolls or sheets of cotton wool or synthetic fiber
- noun - a strip fixed to something to hold it firm
- verb - furnish with battens
- verb - secure with battens
- To become fat.
- To thrive and prosper, especially at another’s expense: slumlords who batten on the poor.
- One of several flexible strips of wood placed in pockets at the outer edge of a sail to keep it flat.
- A narrow strip of wood used to fasten down the edges of the material that covers hatches in foul weather.
- A narrow strip of wood used especially for flooring.
- verb - to fasten with strips of wood
There are 6 letters in BATTEN: A B E N T T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BATTEN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BATTEN, to go: BATTEN?
Rearrange the letters in BATTEN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BATTEN
What's nearby BATTEN
Lookup in Wiki for BATTEN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BATTEN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BATTEN"