Is BASILISK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BASILISK in various dictionaries:
- noun - (classical mythology) a serpent (or lizard or dragon) able to kill with its breath or glance
- noun - ancient brass cannon
- noun - small crested arboreal lizard able to run on its hind legs
- A legendary serpent or dragon with lethal breath and glance.
- Any of various tropical American lizards of the genus Basiliscus, characterized by a crest on the head, back, and tail and the ability to run on the hind legs.
- noun - a fabled serpent
There are 8 letters in BASILISK: A B I I K L S S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BASILISK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BASILISK, to go: BASILISK?
Rearrange the letters in BASILISK and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BASILISK
6 letters out of BASILISK
5 letters out of BASILISK
4 letters out of BASILISK
3 letters out of BASILISK
2 letters out of BASILISK
Contextual use of BASILISK
What's nearby BASILISK
Lookup in Wiki for BASILISK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BASILISK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BASILISK"