Scrabble word: WIZARDRY
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIZARDRY exist?
Definitions of WIZARDRY in dictionaries:
- noun - exceptional creative ability
- The art, skill, or practice of a wizard; sorcery.
- A power or an effect that appears magical by its capacity to transform: computer wizardry.
- Great ability or adroitness in a pursuit: a pianist gifted with technical wizardry.
- noun - alleged use of supernatural powers
There are 8 letters in WIZARDRY: A D I R R W Y Z
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIZARDRY plus a wildcard: WIZARDRY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIZARDRY
Images for WIZARDRY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.