Scrabble word: WIZARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIZARD exist?
Definitions of WIZARD in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - one who practices magic or sorcery
- adj - possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- One who practices magic; a sorcerer or magician.
- A skilled or clever person: a wizard at math.
- A sage.
- Of or relating to wizards or wizardry.
- noun - alleged use of supernatural powers
There are 6 letters in WIZARD: A D I R W Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIZARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIZARD plus a wildcard: WIZARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIZARD
Images for WIZARD
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.