Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: WIZARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does WIZARD exist?
Definitions of WIZARD in dictionaries:
- noun - someone who is dazzlingly skilled in any field
- noun - one who practices magic or sorcery
- adj - possessing or using or characteristic of or appropriate to supernatural powers
- One who practices magic; a sorcerer or magician.
- A skilled or clever person: a wizard at math.
- A sage.
- Of or relating to wizards or wizardry.
- n - alleged use of supernatural powers
There are 6 letters in WIZARD: A D I R W Z
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to WIZARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word WIZARD plus a wildcard: WIZARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word WIZARD
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for WIZARD
- The Three Magic Gifts K I D S I N CO.com - Free Playscripts for Kids ...
- Red Robe wizards will try to capture the apostate and bring him before ...
- Area 51 School of Witchcraft and wizardry Weird Things Today.
- ... by a wizard . Get your monkey arse outta here before he gets you too
- Black Noise wizards Sleeve
- Bluebell Railway - wizard Weekend 2009
- want to do some justice to the next wizard (Obi-Wan Kenobi Thoughts ...
- The Classic wizard - Pictures - Andscifi
- This isnt Paul Haggis its a wizard.
- The Writing wizard - J.SPOONER