Scrabble word: WARMTH
In which Scrabble dictionary does WARMTH exist?
Definitions of WARMTH in dictionaries:
- noun - the sensation caused by heat energy
- noun - a warmhearted feeling
- noun - the quality of having a moderate degree of heat
- noun - the trait of being intensely emotional
- noun - a quality proceeding from feelings of affection or love
- The state, sensation, or quality of producing or having a moderate degree of heat: an agreeable warmth in the house.
- Friendliness, kindness, or affection: human warmth.
- Excitement or intensity, as of love or passion; ardor.
- The glowing effect produced by using predominantly red or yellow hues.
- adj - moderately hot