Scrabble word: VAGRANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAGRANT exist?
Definitions of VAGRANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- adj - continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
- One who wanders from place to place without a permanent home or a means of livelihood.
- A wanderer; a rover.
- One who lives on the streets and constitutes a public nuisance.
- Wandering from place to place and lacking any means of support.
- Wayward; unrestrained: a vagrant impulse.
- Moving in a random fashion; not fixed in place: “Thanks to a vagrant current of the Gulf Stream, a stretch of the Kola coast is free of ice year round” (Jack Beatty).
- noun - a wanderer with no apparent means of support
There are 7 letters in VAGRANT: A A G N R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to VAGRANT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word VAGRANT plus a wildcard: VAGRANT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word VAGRANT
Images for VAGRANT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.