Is VAGRANT valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of VAGRANT in various dictionaries:
- noun - a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- adj - continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
- One who wanders from place to place without a permanent home or a means of livelihood.
- A wanderer; a rover.
- One who lives on the streets and constitutes a public nuisance.
- Wandering from place to place and lacking any means of support.
- Wayward; unrestrained: a vagrant impulse.
- Moving in a random fashion; not fixed in place: “Thanks to a vagrant current of the Gulf Stream, a stretch of the Kola coast is free of ice year round” (Jack Beatty).
- noun - a wanderer with no apparent means of support
There are 7 letters in VAGRANT: A A G N R T V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to VAGRANT
To search all scrabble anagrams of VAGRANT, to go: VAGRANT?
Rearrange the letters in VAGRANT and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of VAGRANT
What's nearby VAGRANT
Lookup in Wiki for VAGRANT
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of VAGRANT, do not miss the additional links under "More about: VAGRANT"