Scrabble word: VAGRANT
In which Scrabble dictionary does VAGRANT exist?
Definitions of VAGRANT in dictionaries:
- noun - a wanderer who has no established residence or visible means of support
- adj - continually changing especially as from one abode or occupation to another
- One who wanders from place to place without a permanent home or a means of livelihood.
- A wanderer; a rover.
- One who lives on the streets and constitutes a public nuisance.
- Wandering from place to place and lacking any means of support.
- Wayward; unrestrained: a vagrant impulse.
- Moving in a random fashion; not fixed in place: “Thanks to a vagrant current of the Gulf Stream, a stretch of the Kola coast is free of ice year round” (Jack Beatty).
- noun - a wanderer with no apparent means of support