Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TOMBAC
In which Scrabble dictionary does TOMBAC exist?
Definitions of TOMBAC in dictionaries:
- noun - an alloy of copper and zinc (and sometimes arsenic) used to imitate gold in cheap jewelry and for gilding
- An alloy of copper with zinc and sometimes other metals, used in making inexpensive jewelry.
- n - an alloy of copper and zinc
There are 6 letters in TOMBAC: A B C M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TOMBAC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TOMBAC plus a wildcard: TOMBAC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TOMBAC
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TOMBAC
- cents Victoire (tombac) - Canada - Numista
- gros bouton en tombac XVIII ime sicle
- GAB Wurster tombac - Wehrmacht-Awards.com Militaria Forums
- Bouton en tombac - motif sur bord extrieur - rosace 12 branches
- Heavy die struck solid copper-tombac 50x28x2 mm 21 gm brass pin ...
- Angriffskraft 10%
- Achtung Satire - Seite 2
- 1933 - 500 FF R.P. - Emprunt Ottoman 1893 Priorit tombac
- MAV025. 60 de ani de la zborul aeropostal cu zepelinul pe ruta ...
- Medalii tombac Constantin Brancusi - Okazii (44150572)
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.