Scrabble word: COMBAT
In which Scrabble dictionary does COMBAT exist?
Definitions of COMBAT in dictionaries:
- noun - an engagement fought between two military forces
- noun - the act of fighting
- verb - battle or contend against in or as if in a battle
- To oppose in battle; fight against.
- To engage in fighting; contend or struggle.
- Of or relating to combat: flew 50 combat missions.
- Intended for use or deployment in combat: combat boots; combat troops.
- verb - to fight against
There are 6 letters in COMBAT: A B C M O T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to COMBAT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word COMBAT plus a wildcard: COMBAT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word COMBAT
Images for COMBAT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.