Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: TILLED
In which Scrabble dictionary does TILLED exist?
Definitions of TILLED in dictionaries:
- verb - work land as by ploughing, harrowing, and manuring, in order to make it ready for cultivation
- adj - turned or stirred by plowing or harrowing or hoeing
- adj - to prepare land for crops by plowing [v -ED, -ING, -S] : TILLABLE
There are 6 letters in TILLED: D E I L L T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TILLED
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TILLED plus a wildcard: TILLED?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TILLED
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for TILLED
- Filetilled soil looking towards Admiralty Point - geograph.org.uk ...
- Description Photograph of tilled rows in a field. Power farming ...
- The tilled Field - Joan Miro - WikiPaintings.org
- tilled field Spye Park OS grid ST9467 Geograph Britain and ...
- Dec 2011. Strip tilled field. Strip till in the autumn seems not ...
- Minus 16 days till Spring tilled plowed garden field
- 2009 Strip-tilled corn into wheat residue in Willow Creek area ...
- ... some sort of neat magic trick. Notice that it works for tilled Soil
- Beautiful tilled Earth. I just wanted to roll around in it I ...
- The tilled Field 1923 24 Joan Miro Oil painting reproductions