Scrabble word: TENANCY
In which Scrabble dictionary does TENANCY exist?
Definitions of TENANCY in dictionaries:
- noun - an act of being a tenant or occupant
- Possession or occupancy of lands, buildings, or other property by title, under a lease, or on payment of rent.
- The period of a tenant’s occupancy or possession.
- A habitation held or occupied by a tenant.
- noun - the temporary occupancy of something that belongs to another
There are 7 letters in TENANCY: A C E N N T Y
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TENANCY
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TENANCY plus a wildcard: TENANCY?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TENANCY
Images for TENANCY
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.