Scrabble word: SUNFISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNFISH exist?
Definitions of SUNFISH in dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of any of numerous American perch-like fishes of the family Centrarchidae
- noun - among the largest bony fish
- noun - small carnivorous freshwater percoid fishes of North America usually having a laterally compressed body and metallic luster: crappies
- Any of various small North American percoid freshwater fishes of the family Centrarchidae, having laterally compressed, often brightly colored bodies and including the crappies, black bass, bluegill, and pumpkinseed.
- Any of several large marine fishes of the family Molidae, especially the ocean sunfish.
- noun - a marine fish