Scrabble word: SUNFISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNFISH exist?
Definitions of SUNFISH in dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of any of numerous American perch-like fishes of the family Centrarchidae
- noun - among the largest bony fish
- noun - small carnivorous freshwater percoid fishes of North America usually having a laterally compressed body and metallic luster: crappies
- Any of various small North American percoid freshwater fishes of the family Centrarchidae, having laterally compressed, often brightly colored bodies and including the crappies, black bass, bluegill, and pumpkinseed.
- Any of several large marine fishes of the family Molidae, especially the ocean sunfish.
- noun - a marine fish
There are 7 letters in SUNFISH: F H I N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNFISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNFISH plus a wildcard: SUNFISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNFISH
Images for SUNFISH
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.