Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SUNFISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does SUNFISH exist?
Definitions of SUNFISH in dictionaries:
- noun - the lean flesh of any of numerous American perch-like fishes of the family Centrarchidae
- noun - among the largest bony fish
- noun - small carnivorous freshwater percoid fishes of North America usually having a laterally compressed body and metallic luster: crappies
- Any of various small North American percoid freshwater fishes of the family Centrarchidae, having laterally compressed, often brightly colored bodies and including the crappies, black bass, bluegill, and pumpkinseed.
- Any of several large marine fishes of the family Molidae, especially the ocean sunfish.
- n - a marine fish
There are 7 letters in SUNFISH: F H I N S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SUNFISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SUNFISH plus a wildcard: SUNFISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SUNFISH
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SUNFISH
- sunfish2 Natures Crusaders
- Save Nature Save Human The Ocean sunfish
- Bluespotted sunfish ( Enneacanthus gloriosus )
- male green sunfish
- central longear sunfish and below a male northern longear sunfish
- Pumpkinseed sunfish ( Lepomis gibbosus )
- Redbreast sunfish ( Lepomis auritus )
- links site redbreast sunfish lepomis auritus redbreast sunfish ...
- the green sunfish is the most common sunfish in kansas and is found
- Ocean sunfish Wild Facts