Scrabble word: SNOOKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNOOKER exist?
Definitions of SNOOKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of pool played with 15 red balls and six balls of other colors and a cue ball
- verb - fool or dupe
- verb - leave one's opponent unable to take a direct shot
- To lead (another) into a situation in which all possible choices are undesirable; trap.
- To fool; dupe: “Snookered by a lot of malarkey about drilling costs, a Texas jury... added $3 billion of punitive damages” (New Republic).
- To leave one’s opponent in the game of snooker unable to take a direct shot without striking a ball out of the required order.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood