Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNOOKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNOOKER exist?
Definitions of SNOOKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of pool played with 15 red balls and six balls of other colors and a cue ball
- verb - fool or dupe
- verb - leave one's opponent unable to take a direct shot
- To lead (another) into a situation in which all possible choices are undesirable; trap.
- To fool; dupe: “Snookered by a lot of malarkey about drilling costs, a Texas jury... added $3 billion of punitive damages” (New Republic).
- To leave one’s opponent in the game of snooker unable to take a direct shot without striking a ball out of the required order.
- verb - to mislead by falsehood
There are 7 letters in SNOOKER: E K N O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNOOKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNOOKER plus a wildcard: SNOOKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNOOKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNOOKER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.