Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SNOOKER
In which Scrabble dictionary does SNOOKER exist?
Definitions of SNOOKER in dictionaries:
- noun - a form of pool played with 15 red balls and six balls of other colors and a cue ball
- verb - fool or dupe
- verb - leave one's opponent unable to take a direct shot
- To lead (another) into a situation in which all possible choices are undesirable; trap.
- To fool; dupe: “Snookered by a lot of malarkey about drilling costs, a Texas jury... added $3 billion of punitive damages” (New Republic).
- To leave one’s opponent in the game of snooker unable to take a direct shot without striking a ball out of the required order.
- v - to mislead by falsehood
There are 7 letters in SNOOKER: E K N O O R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SNOOKER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SNOOKER plus a wildcard: SNOOKER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SNOOKER
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SNOOKER
- ... World snooker Championship with Stuart Bingham on day one this year
- snooker York Vision
- Pool and snooker Tips and Tricks
- Welcome to the DCU Pool & snooker Website
- International snooker Championship Review TouchGen
- Premier League snooker
- Thames Valley snooker League - Summer league
- snooker games Play snooker online
- snooker Sports Wallpapers snooker Sports Wallpapers Latest snooker ...
- snooker World Championship imanto