Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NOOK
In which Scrabble dictionary does NOOK exist?
Definitions of NOOK in dictionaries:
- noun - a sheltered and secluded place
- noun - an interior angle formed by two meeting walls
- A small corner, alcove, or recess, especially one in a large room.
- A hidden or secluded spot.
- adj - a corner, as in a room [n -S] : NOOKLIKE
There are 4 letters in NOOK: K N O O
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NOOK
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NOOK plus a wildcard: NOOK?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NOOK
Images for NOOK
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.