Scrabble word: SHUFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUFFLE exist?
Definitions of SHUFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- noun - walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet
- verb - walk by dragging one's feet
- verb - move about, move back and forth
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- To slide (the feet) along the floor or ground while walking.
- To move (something) from one place to another; transfer or shift.
- To put aside or under cover quickly; shunt: shuffled the bill under a pile of junk mail.
- To mix together; jumble.
- To mix together (playing cards, tiles, or dominoes) so as to make a random order of arrangement.
- To move with short sliding steps, without or barely lifting the feet: The crowd shuffled out of the theater.
- To dance casually with sliding and tapping steps.
- To move about from place to place; shift: shuffled around looking for work.
- To act in a shifty or deceitful manner; equivocate.
- To mix playing cards, tiles, or dominoes together so as to make their order random.
- A short sliding step or movement, or a walk characterized by such steps.
- A dance in which the feet slide along or move close to the floor.
- An evasive or deceitful action; an equivocation.
- A confused mixture; a jumble.
- An act of shuffling cards, dominoes, or tiles.
- A player’s right or turn to do this.
- verb - to walk without lifting the feet