Scrabble word: SHUFFLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUFFLE exist?
Definitions of SHUFFLE in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- noun - walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet
- verb - walk by dragging one's feet
- verb - move about, move back and forth
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- To slide (the feet) along the floor or ground while walking.
- To move (something) from one place to another; transfer or shift.
- To put aside or under cover quickly; shunt: shuffled the bill under a pile of junk mail.
- To mix together; jumble.
- To mix together (playing cards, tiles, or dominoes) so as to make a random order of arrangement.
- To move with short sliding steps, without or barely lifting the feet: The crowd shuffled out of the theater.
- To dance casually with sliding and tapping steps.
- To move about from place to place; shift: shuffled around looking for work.
- To act in a shifty or deceitful manner; equivocate.
- To mix playing cards, tiles, or dominoes together so as to make their order random.
- A short sliding step or movement, or a walk characterized by such steps.
- A dance in which the feet slide along or move close to the floor.
- An evasive or deceitful action; an equivocation.
- A confused mixture; a jumble.
- An act of shuffling cards, dominoes, or tiles.
- A player’s right or turn to do this.
- verb - to walk without lifting the feet
There are 7 letters in SHUFFLE: E F F H L S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUFFLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUFFLE plus a wildcard: SHUFFLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUFFLE
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHUFFLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.