Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHUFFLES
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHUFFLES exist?
Definitions of SHUFFLES in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of mixing cards haphazardly
- noun - walking with a slow dragging motion without lifting your feet
- verb - walk by dragging one's feet
- verb - move about, move back and forth
- verb - mix so as to make a random order or arrangement
- v - to walk without lifting the feet
There are 8 letters in SHUFFLES: E F F H L S S U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHUFFLES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHUFFLES plus a wildcard: SHUFFLES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHUFFLES
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SHUFFLES
- shuffles Figurine - Childrens Figurines from Stuffies.com
- shuffles Storybook - Childrens Books from Stuffies.com
- Skechers shuffles - Toodles Trainer Shoes for Boy - Product Reviews ...
- Skechers shuffles - Gypsy Rose Girls - Black CanvasHt Pink Trim ...
- Flashback ... to when the little big man made his first appearance at ...
- Skechers shuffles - Serendipity Shoes for Girl - Product Reviews and ...
- iPod shuffles
- 33 e 45 The shuffles - Cha-la-la I need you
- Nashfahrenheit Lol - Greatest Invention From Apple - The iYam
- iPod iPhone etc. - D.A.Z.M. - SoftModz & Repairs