Scrabble word: RETRIEVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETRIEVE exist?
Definitions of RETRIEVE in dictionaries:
- verb - get or find back
- verb - go for and bring back
- verb - run after, pick up, and bring to the master
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- To get back; regain.
- To rescue or save.
- To make a difficult but successful return of (a ball or shuttlecock, as in tennis or badminton).
- To bring back again; revive or restore.
- To rectify the unfavorable consequences of; remedy.
- To recall to mind; remember.
- To find and bring back game: a dog trained to retrieve.
- The act of retrieving; retrieval.
- A difficult but successful return of a ball or shuttlecock.
- verb - to get back
There are 8 letters in RETRIEVE: E E E I R R T V
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RETRIEVE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RETRIEVE plus a wildcard: RETRIEVE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RETRIEVE
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RETRIEVE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.