Scrabble word: RETRIEVE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RETRIEVE exist?
Definitions of RETRIEVE in dictionaries:
- verb - get or find back
- verb - go for and bring back
- verb - run after, pick up, and bring to the master
- verb - recall knowledge from memory
- To get back; regain.
- To rescue or save.
- To make a difficult but successful return of (a ball or shuttlecock, as in tennis or badminton).
- To bring back again; revive or restore.
- To rectify the unfavorable consequences of; remedy.
- To recall to mind; remember.
- To find and bring back game: a dog trained to retrieve.
- The act of retrieving; retrieval.
- A difficult but successful return of a ball or shuttlecock.
- verb - to get back