Scrabble word: REEKING
In which Scrabble dictionary does REEKING exist?
Definitions of REEKING in dictionaries:
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - smell badly and offensively
- verb - be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- verb - give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.
- adj - wet with secreted or exuded moisture such as sweat or tears
- adj - giving off a strong unpleasant smell
- verb - to give off a strong, unpleasant odor
There are 7 letters in REEKING: E E G I K N R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to REEKING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word REEKING plus a wildcard: REEKING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word REEKING
7 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for REEKING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.