Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PRUNING
In which Scrabble dictionary does PRUNING exist?
Definitions of PRUNING in dictionaries:
- noun - something that has been pruned off of a plant
- noun - the act of trimming a plant
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - weed out unwanted or unnecessary things
- adj - to cut off branches or parts from [v PRUNED, PRUNING, PRUNES] : PRUNABLE
There are 7 letters in PRUNING: G I N N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRUNING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PRUNING plus a wildcard: PRUNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRUNING
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PRUNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.