Scrabble word: PRUNING
Is PRUNING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of PRUNING in dictionaries:
- noun - something that has been pruned off of a plant
- noun - the act of trimming a plant
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - weed out unwanted or unnecessary things
- adj - to cut off branches or parts from [v PRUNED, PRUNING, PRUNES] : PRUNABLE
There are 7 letters in PRUNING: G I N N P R U
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PRUNING
Click to search all anagrams of PRUNING plus a wildcard: PRUNING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PRUNING
Images for PRUNING
Lookup in Wiki for PRUNING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.