Scrabble word: PINPOINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINPOINT exist?
Definitions of PINPOINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very brief moment
- noun - a very small spot
- noun - the sharp point of a pin
- verb - locate exactly
- Something extremely small or trifling.
- A very small or sharp point: a pinpoint of light.
- A point on a map marking a precise location or target.
- To locate or identify with precision.
- To take precise aim at: pinpoint a target.
- To direct attention to: We pinpointed the flaws in his argument.
- Meticulously precise: measured the line with pinpoint accuracy.
- Extremely small; minuscule: pinpoint creatures.
- verb - to locate precisely
There are 8 letters in PINPOINT: I I N N O P P T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PINPOINT
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PINPOINT plus a wildcard: PINPOINT?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PINPOINT
Images for PINPOINT
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.