Scrabble word: PINPOINT
In which Scrabble dictionary does PINPOINT exist?
Definitions of PINPOINT in dictionaries:
- noun - a very brief moment
- noun - a very small spot
- noun - the sharp point of a pin
- verb - locate exactly
- Something extremely small or trifling.
- A very small or sharp point: a pinpoint of light.
- A point on a map marking a precise location or target.
- To locate or identify with precision.
- To take precise aim at: pinpoint a target.
- To direct attention to: We pinpointed the flaws in his argument.
- Meticulously precise: measured the line with pinpoint accuracy.
- Extremely small; minuscule: pinpoint creatures.
- verb - to locate precisely