Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: PICKAXE
In which Scrabble dictionary does PICKAXE exist?
Definitions of PICKAXE in dictionaries:
- noun - a heavy iron tool with a wooden handle and a curved head that is pointed on both ends
- v - to use a pickax (a tool for breaking hard surfaces)
There are 7 letters in PICKAXE: A C E I K P X
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to PICKAXE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word PICKAXE plus a wildcard: PICKAXE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word PICKAXE
7 letter words
6 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for PICKAXE
- pickaxe Download free Vector
- Heavy Duty Pick Axe - Suitable for Ground Breaking
- pickaxe - photopicture definition at Photo Dictionary - pickaxe word ...
- Steel pickaxe with Handle - Linyi Aite Hardware Tools Co.Ltd
- Default pickaxe - Fortresscraft Wiki
- Minecraft Schaumstoff-Replik pickaxe - Cooles Spielzeug - Gadget ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.