Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ORCHARD
In which Scrabble dictionary does ORCHARD exist?
Definitions of ORCHARD in dictionaries:
- noun - garden consisting of a small cultivated wood without undergrowth
- An area of land devoted to the cultivation of fruit or nut trees.
- The trees cultivated in such an area.
- n - an area for the cultivation of fruit trees
There are 7 letters in ORCHARD: A C D H O R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ORCHARD
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ORCHARD plus a wildcard: ORCHARD?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ORCHARD
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for ORCHARD
- ASPI Group - Sun Basin orchard
- Almond orchard
- Click here to download high resolution of this photo.
- Headed to the orchard. 3-Putt Territory
- FileApple orchards in Kolomenskoye 21.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- People choose to grow fresh fruit in their backyard for many different ...
- Full resolution (2048 1360 pixels file size 3.08 MB MIME ...
- Apple orchard - Free photo
- An image of a traditional orchard with a grazing cow.
- My Galician Garden An orchard
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.