Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: OOSPORE
In which Scrabble dictionary does OOSPORE exist?
Definitions of OOSPORE in dictionaries:
- noun - a thick-walled sexual spore that develops from a fertilized oosphere in some algae and fungi
- A fertilized female cell or zygote, especially one with thick chitinous walls, developed from a fertilized oosphere.
- adj - a fertilized egg within an oogonium [n -S] : OOSPORIC
There are 7 letters in OOSPORE: E O O O P R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to OOSPORE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word OOSPORE plus a wildcard: OOSPORE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word OOSPORE
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for OOSPORE
- oospores of Hyaloperonospora parasitica agent of the downy mildew ...
- OOGONIA are usually SPHERICAL and their entire contents differentiate ...
- Photo taken by Dr. Kanak Bala in the laboratory of Andr Lvesque
- Figure 11. Pythium oospores (sexual structure) are formed in infected ...
- IPM Reports on Plant Diseases Phytophthora Root Rot and Dieback of ...
- oospore KMLE - ...
- Fry lab biology and management of Phytophthora infestans
- Phytophthora - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Biologie des organismes et des populations applique la Protection ...
- Figure 18. a) Sporangia (Werres et al 2003). b) oospore of ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.